Welcome to the next installment of our “In Search of . . .” series! For those of you who aren’t familiar with this series, we highlight Dan Simmons’s hottest job opening in each issue. The same job might run in consecutive issues, but our goal is to give exposure to as many openings as possible throughout the year. Below is the position that we’d like to highlight in this issue of The Animal Science Monitor.
MARKETING MANAGER OF ANIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS
Contact Dan Simmons: (888) 276-6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilize the force of a major player in animal health and animal nutrition to identify product and marketing opportunities with animal health products.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the product lineup, develop pricing strategies, and educate the sales force on how to market these products to customers.
- Work with R & D to enhance current products and develop new products that meet the needs of today’s producers.
- Work with vendors to create a complete lineup of products.
- Be the product expert in your category, creating presentations and POS materials, and answer questions from sales reps and large customers.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be comfortable speaking in front of groups of up to 50.
- Be able to travel overnight 15% of the time.
- Have experience marketing or selling animal health products.
- Possess a B.S. degree in a related field.
Six (6) reasons why this is a great job for the right person:
- You will make an impact on the market by creating great products for producers.
- You will report to someone who understands your job.
- Decisions are made with limited red tape.
- This is a growth position with a dynamic company.
- You will have authority to match your responsibility.
- It has excellent compensation with competitive salary and great benefits.
If you’d like more information about how you can give your open positions exposure in The ASM or if you’d like more information about the position listed above, contact Dan Simmons at (888) 276-6789 or via email at email@example.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.