We at the Animal Science Monitor need your help!
We need your help with photos, that is, The reason? We’re updating both the AnimalScienceMonitor.com website and our Agriculture Jobs Page on Facebook. We’re even updating our parent company’s website, Continental Search. That process involves the addition and inclusion of new photos. Participate in our photo contest before February 29, 2016 for a chance to win.
As a result, we’re in need of photos of sheep, dairy and beef cows, horses, pigs, and poultry, and in our quest to secure such photos, we’re running a contest!
To participate, send your photos in an email to our website administrator, Fred Clark, at email@example.com or Click Here. Include your name, your organization’s name (if applicable), and any other pertinent information. If you win, we’ll need your address so we can send the prize money.
Below are additional rules regarding this photo contest:
- The contest will be conducted January 20, 2016, through February 29, 2016. The deadline for entries is Monday, February 29, 2016.
- When submitting a photo, indicate in the subject line and/or the body of the email that the photo is for the “ASM Photo Contest.”
- By submitting a photo, you are providing your permission for the photo to be posted on any website or social media site owned or managed by Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc.
- Photos should be original photos owned by the person who submits them and not purchased or acquired from a third party. Any such photos, including those downloaded from the Internet without permission, will be disqualified. Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. will be held harmless against any liability incurred from selecting and/or using a copyrighted photo submitted during the contest. Liability will fall to the submitting party.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you may submit, but we encourage you to send only your finest work.
- The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc.
- Team members of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. will select the winning photos after February 29, 2016.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing, and that they therefore understand and agree to be bound by these rules.
Three winners will be selected from all submissions. Those winners of the photo contest will be designated as follows:
First prize: $150
Second prize: $75
Third prize: $50
The three winning photos will be featured in an upcoming issue of the Animal Science Monitor. The winning photos, plus other entrants’ photos, will be used by Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. on associated websites and social media accounts.
If you’ve taken photos of sheep, dairy or beef cows, horses, pigs, or poultry, then you can participate in the ASM Photo Contest. Submit your best to our photo contest today!